Google Apps Sign-On
- Administration - Provides administrative support to division, including licensing of establishments, aircraft, and pesticide applicators.
- Fuel Quality Program
- Grain Warehouse - Inspects, audits, and investigates all activities of state-licensed and bonded grain warehouses.
- Pesticide - Maintains compliance of pesticide rules and regulations within the state, includes inspection and training of pesticide users.
- Pesticides in Ground Water State Management Plan
- Applicator Training/Certification/Licensing
- Pesticide Disposal Program
- Section 18 / 24(c) / 25b / EUP Registrations
- Pesticide Aircraft Registration
- Administrator for the Pesticide Board of Certification
- Database Management
- POINTS - Pesticides of Interest Tracking System
- CPARD - Certification Plan and Reporting Database
- NPIRS/AlStar - National Pesticide Information Retrieval System
- Compliance Assistant with the Wyoming Pollution Discharge Elimination System permitting through the Wyoming Dept. of Environmental Quality
- Plant Industry - Conducts apiary and nursery stock inspections, commodity grading, and Feed, Seed, and Fertilizer sampling & labeling reviews.
- Animal Remedies
- Apiary (Honeybees)
- Establishment Licensing
- Product Registration (Feed (including commercial and pet), Fertilizer, Animal Remedies, Pesticides, Soil Conditioners & Amendments)
- Animal Drug Program (Food and Drug Administration
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) Compliance
- Animal Feed Network (partnership for Food Protection Initiative)
- Nursery Stock
- Leaf Cutter Bee
- Sampling, Laboratory Inspection and Analysis
- State Phytosanitary Certificates
- Any plant of plant part for interstate shipment/Inspection & Certification
- Certificate of Free-Sale for foreign shipment
- Good Manufacturing Practices Inspections
- Corn Borer Certificates
- Rodent & Predator - Works with Federal, State, County, local agencies and related wildlife and livestock associations on areas of wildlife and predatory animal issues.
- Seed Lab - Analyze regulatory samples for seed viability and seed samples for compliance.
- Weed & Pest - Manages and coordinates weed and pest activities for the State of Wyoming.
- Special Management Program
- WY DOT Highway Right-of-way Weed management
- Emergency Insect Management Program
- Weed Free Forage Program
- State and Private Forestry Grants
- Pesticide Registration Fee Grants
- Administrator for the Weed and Pest Supervisor Board of Certification
- Weights & Measures - Responsible for insuring fairness in all commercial transactions involving weighing and measuring devices.
- Bean Grading Laboratories (Torrington, Powell)
- Leaf Cutter Bee Laboratory (Powell)
- Metrology/Weights & Measures Laboratory (Cheyenne)
- Moisture Meter Laboratory (Torrington)
- State Seed Laboratory (Powell through the University of Wyoming)
BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING PROGRAMS
U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY PROGRAMS