Stress impacts everyone in the family. Click here for resources that can help for several family members through difficult times.
If you are a producer in crisis, or know someone in need of immediate assistance, contact 1-800-273-8255 or 911.
- Resources for Families Coping with Mental and Substance Use Disorders - A list of resources from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration including videos, guides, and other resources.
- Farm and Ranch Family Stress and Depression: A Checklist and Guide for Making Referral - A checklist and guide that provides a framework and a way to determine if if someone needs help.
- Office for Women’s help - A variety of resources for women including mental health, abuse/trauma, body image, and more.
- Cultivating resilience in Women in Agriculture - An interactive online series that helps women in agriculture cultivate resiliency by focusing on what they can control and connect them with resources and information that can help them weather stress.
- Women and Mental Health NIMH - Information from the National Institute of Mental Health and gives information on warning signs and provides videos, health hotlines, and other resources.
- Men and Mental Health NIMH - Information from the National Institute of Mental Health with information on warning signs and provides videos, health hotlines, and other resources.
- Teen Crisis Text Line - The Crisis Text Line is free, 24/7 support for those in crisis and connects people in crisis to trained Crisis Counselors. Their first priority is helping people move from a hot moment to a cool calm, guiding you to create a plan to stay safe and healthy.
- Teens and Mental Health NIMH - Being a teenager can be tough. There are changes taking place in the body and brain that can affect how teens learn, think, and behave. The National Institute of Mental Health provides warning signs and assistance focused on teen depression.
- A parent’s guide to teen depression - This guide from helpguide.org (a nonprofit mental health and wellness website) helps parents recognize the signs and symptoms of depression and provides suggestions for how to help your teenager.
- Resources for families in crisis from the Wyoming Department of Health - Behavioral Health Division - Find various services including treatment providers and more.
- Veterans Crisis Line - This resource helps veterans reach and connect with qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Farmer Veteran Coalition - The Farmer Veteran Coalition helps veteran producers get connected to the nation's largest network of military veterans who have continued their service to our country through agriculture.
- Mental health for service members - This site offers connections to various mental health resources for service members, veterans, and their families. You can also connect with Military OneSource, a 24/7, toll-free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns, including mental health problems.
- Resources for Aging Issues - Wyoming Department of Health - Aging Division - The Wyoming Department of Health's Aging Division is committed to providing care, ensuring safety, and promoting independent choices for Wyoming's older adults.
- ManTherapy - An engaging online resource that provides stress management tips for working age men.