Technical Services FAQ's

Below is a list of frequently asked questions for our Technical Services Division.

Technical Services

If you are trying to renew your license, visit our online licensing portal at __________. If it's a new product, contact our division at 307-777-7321 or

Visit to learn more about the board, the programs that are funded and more about predators in Wyoming.

You can visit __________ to learn more about the Wyoming Hemp program, find the rules of the program, and application.

Please complete this online complaint form. Please include as much detail related to the incident as possible. A Technical Services inspector will reach out to you to follow-up on further information. Timing may be critical based on the complaint (i.e fuel quality, pesticide drift) Anonymous complaints are not accepted.  

Contact the Wyoming Department of Agriculture Weights and Measures program by sending an email to _____ or calling _______. Then a WDA employee will investigate the complaint.