Consumer Health Services FAQ's

FAQs Intro Text

Consumer Health Services

In order to read past reports of establishments inspected by Consumer Health Services employees, click here and fill out the search fields to find the information you are looking for.

CLICK HERE to renew your license through the Consumer Health Services Division. If you have any questions, contact us at 307-777-7211

Click HERE or visit the Wyoming Department of Health website to report a potential food related illness.

Renew your CHS license Here

Click the following link to renew your CHS license.