COVID 19 Resources
Look below for information on COVID-19 and possible programs.
The Wyoming Department of Agriculture is working closely with Governor Gordon, the Wyoming Department of Health, and the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wyoming COVID-19 Information Page - The main site for information on the COVID-19 Wyoming response. Links to Governor Gordon's Executive Orders and Directives, County Orders, COVID-19 FAQ's, and information on the COVID-19 task force.
- Wyoming Department of Health - Health information, links, notices, and healthcare provider information
- Wyoming Office of Homeland Security - COVID Information Resources and WOHS Information Sharing Platform that has a series of maps, dashboards, and links to provide information.
Wyoming Department of Agriculture COVID-19 Information
- WDA and WLSB Release Guidance for Livestock Markets Information: MEMO - RELEASE
- Winter Blend Gasoline and Diesel Waiver in Wyoming: MEMO - RELEASE
- Agriculture Producers Eligible for Paycheck Protection Program: RELEASE
- Agriculture Producers Eligible for Economic Injury Disaster Loans: RELEASE
- COVID-19 Update for Commercial Applicator Licenses - To accommodate the need for seasonal commercial applicators during this time, Temporary/Seasonal Commercial Applicator Licenses will be granted and will expire on January 31, 2021. To apply for this license, applicators will complete the Wyoming Pesticide Applicator Certification Private Applicator Workbook, complete the Temporary/Seasonal Commercial Applicator License Application, complete an employer-verified training and attach a training agenda to the application for review as verification of training, and send documents along with $25 license fee (not applicable for government entities) to 2219 Carey Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002. If you are renewing your Commercial Applicator's license and seeking additional options for CEU's, please visit https://uwyoextension.org/psep/ for a list of approved online courses. For further questions, please contact Wes Brown at 307-777-3502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyoming Meat Processing Expansion Grant now available. Click here for more information!
The FDA has published a webpage on COVID-19 Vaccinations and the Food and Agriculture Sector. This resource has information about vaccine safety, effectiveness, benefits, and availability. It also includes the CDC’s Communication Tool Kit for Essential Workers.
OSHA and CDC
Interim Guidance for Agriculture Workers and Employers (Joint OSHA and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This guidance provides a template of action to protect agriculture workers from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Agricultural employers can adapt these recommendations to protect workers at their particular work sites or in specific work operations. This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about COVID-19. CDC and the U.S. Department of Labor will update this guidance as needed and as additional information becomes available.